Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An Extra-ordinary Weekend with the Deux


Last Saturday, SailorMars invited me to attend their anniversary celebration. Here are some of the pictures taken from the CABAL Deux Family reunion.

I pretty much enjoyed the whole party! They had offered a lot of activities for their fellow guildmates and I was wished I could have also join the games they've presented. But SailorMars asked me to sit back, relax and just enjoy the event instead. ^^~ She is really sweet!


GM Raven, on the other hand, helped out in implementing their party-games and he was kind enough to share some of his knowledge on CABAL in the trivia game.


I think SailorMars loves him already. Hahaha! GM Raven really knows how to "charm" the CABAL players.

Head CM Ching and CM Mei Yan also joined us in the occassion, CM Mei Yan was generous to give additional EP Prizes for the player-rewards.

I went home at around 2am in the morning.

The next day....
I was surprised by the number of people who attended the Globe Tattoo Event in partnership with e-Games' CABAL Online. I would like to thank all the people who attended the CABAL event, specially those who've stayed until 7pm. ^^



Would you believe that this kid has a high-level character in CABAL already?



Again congratulations to the BountyHunterz Guild of Mars for winning the 3x3 tournament!


I would also like to commend the players who won 2nd place, and the others who joined the battle. You guys did a great job!
Thank you to GM Raven for helping out and also to PM Jay for bringing some Krispy Kreme doughnuts for us!



See you in the next CABAL event! ^_^

No comments: